Cheese omelette. Sprinkle Emmentaler cheese in one line in the middle of the omelette and fold omelette in half. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Run heat proof spatula around edge of pan, lifting edges of eggs and allowing uncooked portions to flow underneath.
Place a small non-stick frying pan on a low heat to warm up. Grate the cheese onto a board and set aside. Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the hot pan, then carefully pour in the eggs. You can have Cheese omelette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese omelette
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of finely chopped onions.
- You need of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of finely chopped capsicum (optional ).
- You need of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of processed cheese (can use mozzarella as well).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Once you master this technique, you'll be able to make all sorts of wonderful variations, from the cla. As cheese begins to melt, and before the eggs get brown, flip or turn egg mixture over. Continue to cook until the cheese. A cheese omelette can be made using different types of cheese.
Cheese omelette step by step
- In a bowl, put egg, milk, onion, tomato, capsicum, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Heat the pan and pour vegetable oil. After the oil becomes hot, put the mixture. In that, spread the cheese before the egg cooks..
- Half fold the omelette. And let the egg and cheese cook nicely..
- It's ready! You can use schezwan sauce as well.
It can also be enhanced with additional ingredients, such as mushrooms, herbs, and ham. What ever ingredients you add to the omelette will need to be already cooked, with the exception of herbs and cheese. This section will give you some recipe variations and ideas. Sprinkle cheese and scallion over half of the omelet, leaving the half closer to the skillet handle uncovered (to make it easier to remove from pan). Using the same spatula, gently fold omelet over filling.