Layered ghevar dessert glass.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, layered ghevar dessert glass. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Layered ghevar dessert glass is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Layered ghevar dessert glass is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have layered ghevar dessert glass using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Layered ghevar dessert glass:
- Get of For ghevar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2-3 of Ice cube.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready as needed of water.
- Make ready of Oil for fry.
- Prepare of For rice phirni :.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of 20 min socked rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Get of For shrikhand :.
- Get 1 cup of hangcurd.
- Get 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Get 4-5 drops of Venila accence.
- Prepare of For mohanthal layer :.
- Take 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1/4 cup of besan.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take of For garnish.
- Get of Chopped dry nuts.
- Get of Dry Rose petals.
Instructions to make Layered ghevar dessert glass:
- For Ghevar :.
- In a bowl add ghee and ice cube then bit though finger till turn white color then remove the ice cube..
- After that add flour little by little then add 1 tbsp milk and water as needed. (Make it thin bater.).
- Heat the oil in pan. Pour the batter little by little in oil and fry till brown color..
- For rice phirni :.
- Crush a shocked rice make fine paste, then add ghee in a pan and add rice paste,.
- Then add milk, cardamom powder and cook till thick consitancy.
- For shrikhand :.
- In a bowl add hungcurd, powder sugar and venila accence and mix well..
- For mohanthal :.
- In a pan add ghee then add besan roast for 5 minutes..
- Then add milk and roast for 4 minutes. Then keep a side..
- In other pan add sugar & water and make 1 string syrup..
- Add syrup in roasted besan and mix well. (Make rabri consistency).
- In a glass add ghevar crumb layer then phirni layer then mohanthal layer then shrikhand layer then dry nuts, repeat again and garnish with rose petals and serve it.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food layered ghevar dessert glass recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!