Tulips Congo Inspired Pumpkin Leaf Surprise. Choose from our Best Sellers or Plant Something New this Season. Tulips Congo Inspired Pumpkin Leaf Surprise fresh Pumpkin Leaves • roughly chopped Onion • roughly chopped Tomatoes (my home grown) • crushed raw peanuts and almonds • filtered water • seasame oil • seasame seeds • Salt Steps. Chop and add the tomato onion and corriander to the bowl of tuna and lime juice.
Combine the feijoas and onions and cook in a large saucepan. Combine all other ingredients stir well while bringing to the boil. Simmer untill thick and transfer into sterilized jars. You can have Tulips Congo Inspired Pumpkin Leaf Surprise using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tulips Congo Inspired Pumpkin Leaf Surprise
- You need of fresh Pumpkin Leaves.
- Prepare of roughly chopped Onion.
- Prepare of roughly chopped Tomatoes (my home grown).
- It’s of crushed raw peanuts and almonds.
- Prepare of filtered water.
- Prepare of seasame oil.
- You need of seasame seeds.
- It’s of Salt.
From a strong family tradition the love of cooking runs in. Great recipe for Tulips Spicey Black Bean and Bay Leaf Brekky. Attach a bit of green streamer to the green pipe cleaner on one side. This family favourite always makes a satisfying comfort food in my house.
Tulips Congo Inspired Pumpkin Leaf Surprise step by step
- Wash the leaves thoroughly..
- Its important to cut the leaf off the stringy and prickly veins..
- Chop all ingredients roughly and crush the peanuts and almonds in a rustic manner..
- Fry onions and nuts untill brown.
- Add pumpkin leaves and lightly fry..
- Add tomatoes and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add handfull of seasame seeds just before serving.
- Serve as side dish..
When Autumn begins and the chestnuts start falling ripe from the trees. We sit around the early lit fire and enjoy the wholesome warmth of this colourful soup. bold color. geometric design. inspiration. The fabrics featured in this post were given to me by Island Batik. Last month I created Emerald Swallowtail, a baby quilt designed with inspiration from a vintage quilt design. Curated Quilts is a new quarterly quilt journal, created by Amy Ellis and Christine Ricks, which features beautiful images of modern quilts and articles about artists, their work, and the quilting community.