Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. Metabolic Switch is Scientifically Formulated to Put Your Body Into a State of Ketosis. Get Your Body to Produce Ketones With Metabolic Switch – Easily Power a Healthier You! We're creating foods that make it easier to live a healthy lifestyle.
In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.. Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step. In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.. You can have Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- Prepare of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- You need of pea protein powder.
- Prepare of psyllium husks.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of tahini (room temperature).
This vegan keto bread is made entirely from seeds. It is free of gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, eggs, soy and sugar. Gluten-free, vegan bread recipe – keto approved! This gluten-free, vegan bread recipe is a delicious, fulfilling low carb bread recipe using only nourishing low carb flours.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
It is a delicious, dense bread similar to German whole grain bread. This savory bread uses a mix of ground vegetables to make the taste wholesome as well as low-carb. Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add oil in the dry ingredients, then pour in a small amount of the hot vinegar/water liquid and start kneading the dough. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread.