Hyderabadi Special dessert.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hyderabadi special dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hyderabadi Special dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hyderabadi Special dessert is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi special dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Special dessert:
- Get 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Take 150 gm of bottle ground (lauki).
- Get 50 gm of sago.
- Take 4 tsp of milk powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of kewda essence.
- Make ready As needed of Dry fruits chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Special dessert:
- Take a heavy bottom kadhai pour milk bring to boil..
- Add Grated lauki& soaked (2,3 hour).On medium to low flam cook for 10 minutes add dry fruits..
- Add milk powder (dissolve in 1/2)cup warm milk. keep stirring continuously..
- Milk become reduced and thick. Add sugar cook 5 min on low flame add cardamom powder,and green colour switch off the gass..
- Add kewda essence.cool down the dessert Serve hot or Chilled. Decorate with dry fruits..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hyderabadi special dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!