Pumpkin Dump Cake. Straight From Charm City Cakes in Baltimore. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and milk. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Dump cakes are beloved because of their ease. However, most dump cakes are made with canned fruit pie fillings, requiring only a few store-bought ingredients to dump in a pan and bake. You can have Pumpkin Dump Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Prepare of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- It’s of coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans.
Pumpkin dump cake is a quick and easy dessert that will be your next go-to fall dessert. An easy pumpkin recipe that is a no-fail recipe. Mix pumpkin, milk, ginger, cloves, sugar, eggs and cinnamon in a large bowl. Sprinkle cake mix and chopped pecans on top.
Pumpkin Dump Cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×13 baking pan with nine stuck cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine and pour into your prepared pan..
- Sprinkle the entire box of yellow cake mix on top. Followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top..
- Bake 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned..
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on top and Serve warm and enjoy! (I swear there's cake under all that whipped topping. Lol).
Cut butter very thin and cover all over cake mix. Pumpkin Dump Cake is an easy fall dessert that starts with yellow cake mix! In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake mix, and chopped pecans if using, evenly over the top pumpkin mixture. Pumpkin Dump Cake is super easy, moist and incredibly delicious!