Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. For the filling: Drizzle the melted butter over the dough and smear it all over the surface with your. Sprinkle this all over the surface of the dough, covering all the melted butter. Starting at the top, use a "typewriter" motion to roll the dough toward you into a large log.
Whisk cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth; drizzle over the warm cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over the rolls to serve. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Be the first to rate & review! You can have Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare of canned Pumpkin.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter (melted).
- Prepare of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese (8oz package).
- You need of Milk of your choice.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Pumpkin-enriched yeast dough swirls around a cinnamon-sugar filling; cream cheese frosting cloaks the top of each of these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice together in a bowl. Spread melted butter on top of dough and top with brown sugar mixture. Roll dough into a log, using a little water to seal the seam.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a flowered surface, lay out both crescent roll sheets and mesh together the precut triangles, as well as the edges of both sheets to make one large square..
- Spoon 1/2 cup of pumpkin onto the crescent roll surface, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar..
- Roll up and cut into 1 inch circles (I cut into 9 total rolls) and place into a baking dish..
- Bake for 50 minutes..
- While the rolls are in the oven, add 1/2 the cream cheese, milk, vanilla extract, butter and sugar together and beat until smooth! I added more Pumpkin Pie Spice to the icing, but you don’t have to..
- Ensure the center is fully cooked before adding icing. Once dough is filled cooked, pour your desired amount of icing on top your pumpkin cinnamon rolls and enjoy hot!!! 🎃👍.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Dough This is a rich dough, which means that it's prepared with fat like milk, butter, and eggs. Rich doughs make soft breads such as monkey bread, regular cinnamon rolls, and cinnamon roll cake. Tips for making the best pumpkin cinnamon rolls: Don't overheat your milk. Anything hotter is likely to kill the yeast, which means the cinnamon rolls will not rise. A simple tip is to dip your finger in the milk — it should feel warm similar to warm bath water but not HOT.