Milk Kalakand dessert.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, milk kalakand dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Kalakand dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Milk Kalakand dessert is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have milk kalakand dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Kalakand dessert:
- Get 4 litres of Full fat Milk.
- Get 3-4 cups of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Green Cardamom powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Desi Ghee.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sooji/Rava.
- Make ready of Few strands of original kasmiri kesar or Saffron.
Instructions to make Milk Kalakand dessert:
- Boil milk till half done and dont make the malai to form by continuously stirring.
- After half done, keep stirring for every 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 3/4th done, add Sooji and mix well and keep stirring well for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, add Sugar, Cardomam powder and mix well and cook well….please check that the dessert doesnt burn even slightly, else taste will go baad..
- Now, comes the job of Ghee…start adding 1 tablespoon for every 5 minutes…that is, you will add the ghee and the ghee gets absorbed completely, and the next tablespoon should be added…likewise add upto 1/2 cup…and sometimes even little more to make it more rich…you can also add original pure kesar which was soaking in warm milk for 1 minutes. To get that colour….
- After thickens completely, off the flame and pour it in a heat resistant mould to form a shape and then garnish with cut pistachios….
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk kalakand dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!