Meatloaf "Cupcakes". In a bowl, mix together the meatloaf ingredients. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Fill the muffin liners with the meatloaf mixture and pat down to form a dome.
Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing mixture down firmly. In a large bowl, use your hands to mix hamburger, eggs, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, nutmeg, soaked bread, onions and ketchup. Set cupcake liners in a muffin tin, spray, and fill with meatloaf mixture. You can have Meatloaf "Cupcakes" using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "Cupcakes"
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
Smooth tops so that they are flat. Meatloaf Cupcake Ideas Italian – add garlic, oregano, Italian seasoning, rosemary, basil, Mexican – add coriander (cilantro), cumin, chills, capsicums, peppers, serve with avocado and salsa Cheeseburger meatloaf – add mustard, hide cheese inside which will melt when cooked, serve with homemade ketchup Meatloaf cupcakes are a fun, and yummy remix to traditional meatloaf. This recipe is a great way of making a meaty dinner that doesn't cost a lot of money. The kids will love it, too!
Meatloaf "Cupcakes" step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F..
- Combine, in a mixing bowl, ground beef, mushroom, onion, ketchup, mayo, and mustard..
- Add all dry ingredients, and mix in. Mixture should dry out and be packable..
- Grease inside of cupcake pan with butter, and pack meat into cupcake mold (or 2 if your pan is smaller). Fill rest of spots with 1/2" water..
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes..
To make the cupcake appear like a real cupcake, I use a Wilton Decorator Plus, to swirl the mashed potatoes on top. Grate the onion and carrot straight into a large bowl. In large bowl, mix all ingredients for the muffins. Form meatloaf into balls and lightly press them into each cup. Meatloaf Cupcakes are a fun way to serve meatloaf and mashed potatoes and make the perfect party dish too.