Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms. Heat olive oil in a pan and add mushrooms. Heat the cooking oil on a wok or pan, sautee garlic until fragrant, add the oyster mushrooms. Mix the beaten eggs, mix well so it won't stick on wok/pan.
Cut mushrooms, slice sweet pepper and tomatoes.. Heat the oil and butter in skillet and cook onion until golden. Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until mushrooms are a little golden brown. You can have Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of Oyster Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet pepper.
- You need 4 slice of tomato.
- It’s 50 grams of peas.
- You need 1 of salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 2 slice of whole wheat bread.
Don't rush this part. – On a large non-stick skillet, add olive oil and butter. When butter melts, add mushrooms, onion and garlic and cook on a medium heat, stirring, until mushrooms nice and golden. Add half of your planned amount of salt and pepper. – In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with milk for a minute or two or until whites are not stringy anymore. Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms is something which I've loved my whole life.
Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms instructions
- Cut mushrooms, slice sweet pepper and tomatoes..
- Heat butter in pan, fry mushrooms for 3 Min. add tomatoes, peas and peppers..
- Stir eggs with salt and pepper. Reduce heat. Add eggs..
- Let stocken for about 10 Min..
- Put it on one side of pan. Fry bacon. Put it on top of omelette, put bread in pan, toast it..
- Serve out of iron pan..
- (translated – hopefully correct).
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve it. The ingredients needed to make Omelette With Oyster Mushrooms: Get of eggs. I think that you can use any kind of coffee. Add in the pre-cooked mushroom filling on the omelette.