Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sago/ bengali sabudana dessert 🥣. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sago/ bengali sabudana dessert 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣:
- Get 2 cup of sago.
- Get 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 cup of liquid milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of pistachio paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get Cube of cut Various fruites to taste (apple,riped mango grape etc.).
- Take of Dryfruits to taste.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of Food colour (optional).
- Take of Fruit essence (optional).
Instructions to make Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣:
- Cut all the fruits in cube. Ready all the drufruits by cutting it..
- Boil 2 cup sago with food golor, drain water and keep it aside..
- Take a bowl, put boiled liquid milk into it, add powder milk, pistachio paste, sugar, 1 pinch of salt and evaporated milk into it..
- Put all the fresh fruits with fruit essence and dryfruite into it..
- Give it a perfect mix. Sabudana dessert is ready to serve..
- Keep it into refrigerator before serving. Stay safe, stay home and enjoy the authentic taste of bengali sabudana dessert with my style..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sago/ bengali sabudana dessert 🥣 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!