Skippy Peanut Butter Scones. Freshly roasted Hi Oleic peanuts, squished and jarred. Great recipe for Skippy Peanut Butter Scones. I thought up a snack using peanut butter.
You can buy original American-style peanut butter SKIPPY® Peanut Butter in major UK supermarkets, including Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Ocado, Tesco and Costco. In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, place all the dry ingredients except the chips and mix to incorporate. Add the egg, vanilla, and cream and process until it forms a dough. You can have Skippy Peanut Butter Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skippy Peanut Butter Scones
- Prepare 180 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- It’s 30 grams of ●Unsalted butter.
- It’s 70 grams of ● Skippy brand Super Chunky peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg ◎Beaten egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of ◎Milk.
All commercial scones, cakes and cookies. Peanut butter and Jelly Scones is a paid collaborative post with SKIPPY® peanut butter to celebrate summer. So when I think of afternoons in the garden or picnics in the park, I always think of scones. They are a summer favourite and an English classic, so I decided to combine the classic American flavours of Peanut Butter and Jelly and create.
Skippy Peanut Butter Scones step by step
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix well with a whisk. Add the ● ingredients. Holding the whisk vertically, break up the ● ingredients while tapping the whisk up and down, until the flour and ● are mixed together into a crumbly texture..
- Add the ◎ ingredients and cut them in with a rubber spatula. Gather the dough together, wrap in plastic, and rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Flour your work surface generously with bread flour (not listed in the ingredients), and roll the dough out into a rectangle with a rolling pin..
- Fold twice to make 4 layers. Flatten the dough with the rolling pin to make it 2 cm thick..
- Cut the 4 sides off with a pastry scraper.
- Bake for 15 minutes and they're done. Bake the scraps too and use them for taste-testing..
- This is Skippy Super Chunky peanut butter. It has no sugar added, so it's well suited for baking..
Methods: Put all the ingredients ( oil, peanut butter, flour, icing sugar and salt) except egg yolk in a big bowl and mix well. In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Wet Ingredients: With a mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy. Next, add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Using the mixer, cream the butters and sugars together until fluffy.