Palak ka saag. Do the same with radish leaves. Use fresh and tender radish greens. Palak Ka Saag Learn how to make tasty North-Indian recipe 'Palak Ka Saag -.
Alternate Names: Paalak Ka Saag, Palak ka Saag, Spinach Curry Paalak ka Saag is made from fresh green leaves of spinach in Bihari Style. The saag is simple with earthy rustic garlic flavour and gets done in a jiffy. This saag was a part on my Protein Rich Bihari Thali. You can have Palak ka saag using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak ka saag
- It’s of spinach leaves.
- It’s of medium onion roughly chopped.
- You need of curd.
- Prepare of pumpkin.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of frozen green peas (optional).
Bihar , a state in the Eastern Indian is popular for its Litti Chokha , but there are many more delicious dishes which can be explored in this state , unfortunately they are not as popular. Palak ka Saag is made from Vaishali's place. Vaishali travels extensively and talks to local chefs so rest assured you will get an authentic dish. Bihar is popular for Bihari Bari-Kadhi/Badi-Kadhi Recipe, Ghugni & Dusaka~Indian State Bihar, Nutritious Sattu ka Paratha, an Indian Bread Stuffed With Roasted Gram to name.
Palak ka saag instructions
- Pressure cook spinach and pumpkin upto 2whistles..
- Grind to a smooth puree and set aside..
- Heat oil, add onions and cook till translucent. If using green peas then Add at this point..
- Add all the masalas and cook well..
- Add curd and mix well. Cook till oil seperates..
- Add puree, salt and adjust the consistency using water..
- Give a nice boil. Serve hot with paratha roti or rice..
Directions: Wash the spinach leaves well. Fill water in a utensil and add the spinach leaves. After the leaves have boiled well, make a paste in the grinder without adding water. Then heat ghee in a kadhai and add finely chopped onions and. Palak Saag Recipe – Spinach Greens – How to make Palak Ka Saag Palak saag or spinach greens is a highly nutritious and delicious saag recipe prepared exactly the same we make sarso saag.