Chocolate Granola. Feed Your Bear With Bear Naked® Chocolate Granola. Visit The Official Site To Learn More! Packed With Non-GMO Project Verified™ Chocolate Chips, Cocoa, Chocolate Extract And More.
Browse Our Flavors Today Combine brown sugar, maple syrup, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, salt, cayenne pepper, and cocoa powder in a bowl. In a medium pot set over low heat, combine the oil with the butter, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, cocoa powder and salt. The Ultimate Chocolate Granola with almonds, oats, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, topped with crunchy sugar and sea salt. You can cook Chocolate Granola using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- It’s 3 cups (300 g) of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (25 g) of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon (30 g) of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup (105 g) of whole almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup (65 g) of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (65 g) of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of extra virgin olive oil (any flavorless oil, vegetable, canola, sunflower oil).
- It’s 1/3 cup (113 ml) of honey/dates syrup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (87 g) of milk chocolate chips.
Preview: This Chocolate Granola with Maple Syrup and Olive Oil is a sweet and salty experience that deserves to be your new breakfast habit or afternoon snack. It makes the BEST yogurt topping. Do you find store-bought granola disappointing? When I tear open a package of storebought granola, I like to see whole pieces.
Chocolate Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170C (338F) and grease the baking tray with oil or butter..
- In a large bowl add all the dried ingredients like rolled oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, salt and cocoa powder. Mix everything well..
- In another bowl add all the wet ingredients like, oil, honey, water, vanilla essence along with brown sugar and mix..
- Now combine the wet and the dry ingredients together making sure everything is moistened; else granola might burn while baking..
- Now spread the granola on the prepared baking tray and insert the tray in the middle rack of the oven and bake for around 35-40 minutes or until it turns golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes for even baking..
- Once baked add the chocolate chips and let it cool down completely. Please note granola will be soft when it’s out from the oven, but once it begins to cool down it will turn crispy..
- Store in an airtight container for upto 2 months..
Classic oats, nuts, and sweetened coconut get mixed with a cocoa-honey syrup before baking in the oven. Tossing chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and cranberries with the warm granola transforms the humble oat mixture into decadent clusters. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, almonds, cocoa powder and sea salt until evenly combined. In a separate mixing cup, stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined.