AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU.
You can have AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU
- You need of SAVOIARDI lady fingers.
- Prepare of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of egg yolks from medium eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of coffee (better if espresso).
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting.
- You need of dark chocolate (flakes).
AMIE’s Classic TIRAMISU step by step
- Make the coffee ready; for a delicious Italian coffee use an espresso machine..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until smooth and creamy. Add mascarpone cheese and blend well..
- Dip quickly the lady fingers into the coffee. Don’t soak the lady fingers too much. Cookies should not engage too much coffee otherwise tiramisu will turn out too soggy..
- Lay out the lady fingers in a single layer on the bottom of a 8×8 inch tray. Spread the mascarpone cream and dust dark chocolate flakes on top..
- Add another layer of the lady fingers and cover with the remaining marcarpone cream. Dust with cocoa powder and add chocolate flakes on top according to your taste..
- Let rest 4 to 6 hours in the fridge before serving or let it rest all night in the fridge..