Banana crumb muffins.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, banana crumb muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana crumb muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Banana crumb muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana crumb muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana crumb muffins:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 3 of ripe bananas.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Crumb topping.
- Take 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
Steps to make Banana crumb muffins:
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana crumb muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!