Quick Chocolate CUP-Cake. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, almond extract and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the batter, alternating with the milk, just until blended.
You will see cake rise, but it will fall when you take it out of the microwave. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. You can cook Quick Chocolate CUP-Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chocolate CUP-Cake
- Prepare 8 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Remove from tins and cool completely. Make the frosting by In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy using a hand mixer. Add in cocoa powder and vanilla extract. April Preisler for Taste of Home.
Quick Chocolate CUP-Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well..
- Pour into two medium coffee cups – not more than half the cup each!.
- Put each cup into the microwave for 3 minutes..
- Serve in the cups with whipped cream and chocolate syrup..
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. The next step is to combine the buttermilk and water. Cupcakes: Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.