Vegetable biriyani. Veg biryani recipe with pot, pressure cooker & Instant pot options. Vegetable biryani is an aromatic rice dish made by cooking basmati rice with mix veggies, herbs & biryani spices. Instant Vegetable Biryani – How to Make Dum Style Veg Biryani.
Biryani is a popular Mughali dish that has been adapted by Indians. Authentic recipe for Biryani made with veggies and chickepeas, infused with Indian spices. This is a tasty and interesting vegetable biryani. You can cook Vegetable biriyani using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable biriyani
- Prepare 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 10 of gobhi florets (cauliflower).
- It’s to taste of green peas.
- It’s to taste of beans.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s to taste of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable biriyani masala powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of cloves.
- You need 0.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of cashews and raisins.
- Prepare to taste of saffron threads soaked in milk.
The color looks appetizing and the taste is great! It's delicious served with mint chutney or simple, plain yogurt. Authentic Vegetable biryani recipe that tastes awesome and so good. One of my most popular recipes on the blog is this perfectly made Vegetarian Biryani recipe from the Hyderabadi Cuisine.
Vegetable biriyani instructions
- Soak basmati rice in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In a pan take 6 glasses of water + cinnamon + bay leaf + pepper + cardamom + salt. Let it boil and then add soaked rice and cook it for 5-6 minutes until hAlf cooked. Drain the water once it’s cooked..
- Now in another let’s prepare biriyani gravy. Take oil + cumin seeds + bay leaf + cinnamon stick + cloves + cardamom seeds+ginger garlic paste and sauté for 3 minutes..
- Now add onion and sauté until it’s golden brown. Now add tomato + other vegetables and boil for 10 minutes..
- Now add turmeric powder + chilli powder + cumin powder + garam masala+ coriander powder +biriyani powder+ salt + a tsp of jaggery and boil until vegetables absorbs the flavor.
- Now add curd to the same pan and mix well+ add gobhi + green peas and sauté for 5 minutes or until it’s cooked.
- Now take 1 small cup of gravy outside. In the same layer up rice and gravy. Add ghee+ coriander leaves + saffron threads and cover the pan with aluminum foil and cover with lid. Boil it for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve the biriyani hot with raita.
Vegetable Biryani Recipe, Vegetables Chawal biryani , How To Make Vegetable Biryani Recipe. Vegetable biryani is cooked with basmathi. Home » BIRYANI RECIPES » Vegetable biryani recipe (Indian layered vegetable biryani). I always wanted to try this way of " Layered vegetable Biryani" for long time now, in which the basmati rice. Vegetable Biryani prepared in a traditional Hyderabadi Dum Biryani style is a Vegetarian's dream come true for enjoying the famous dum biryani.