Eggnog French Toast.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggnog french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggnog French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Eggnog French Toast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggnog french toast using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggnog French Toast:
- Take of Toast.
- Prepare 6 slices of Brioche.
- Take 2/3 cup of eggnog.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Armaretto/Brandy.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take of Maple syrup.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoons of Armaretto/Brandy.
Steps to make Eggnog French Toast:
- Whisk eggnog, egg yolks, brandy, and nutmeg.
- Dip the bread in the mixture and fry.
- In a small pan, melt butter and maple syrup over medium heat, 2-3 minutes until thickened. Add the Armaretto/Brandy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggnog french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!