Banana Pudding Cupcakes. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Combine vanilla pudding and sliced banana in a small bowl. Add the chopped banana and stir with a rubber spatula until blended.
Using a paring knife, cut small wells out of cooled cupcakes. Fill with banana pudding, then top with whipped cream. Garnish each cupcake with a banana slice, a Nilla wafter, and Nilla wafer. You can have Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of banana extract.
- It’s of You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like.
- Prepare of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
These incredible Banana Pudding Cupcakes are a fun family baking project and the kiddos can help, too. Tender baked vanilla cupcakes are filled with a super simple banana cream filling and chunks of bananas then topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed vanilla wafers. In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Chop the bananas into small pieces and fold into the chilled pudding.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes step by step
- Mix the cake according to package directions..
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this..
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner..
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil..
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely..
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish..
Use a paring knife to cut a circle in the top of each cupcake with your knife at an angle making a cone-shape. Remove the cones and fill each cupcakes with a generous dollop of pudding- spreading it to the edges if desired. Frost the cupcakes using a knife or pipe the frosting using a bag and pastry tip. Top with a banana slice and vanilla wafer if desired. Refrigerate the cupcakes until ready to serve.