You can have Dinner Rolls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packet of rapid rise yeast.
- You need 8 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter softened.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp flour.
Dinner Rolls step by step
- Warm milk in microwave 40 seconds on high.
- Soften butter in microwave 12 seconds on high.
- Warm egg under warm water to bring to room temperature.
- In electric mixer, dough hook attached, combine all ingredients. Run mixer on medium using rubber spatula to push flour from sides to center. Allow mixer to run about 5 minutes until smooth ball forms..
- Remove dough ball and place in medium mixing bowl slightly greased. Slightly grease dough ball as well and cover with plastic wrap. Allow dough to rise 1 1/2 hours..
- Punch dough down and pinch off equal parts to form 12 small dough balls. Shape in hand so tops are smooth. Place in heavy 9×12 pan and space evenly apart. Allow dough to rise again 1-2 hours until dough balls are puffy and joined..
- Bake at 375 for 12-13 min. After removing from oven, immediately brush with melted butter. Allow to cool about 10 min and serve..