Banana crumb muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana crumb muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana crumb muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Banana crumb muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana crumb muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana crumb muffins:
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Take of packed brown sugar.
- Take of canola oil.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of egg.
- Get of Crumb topping.
- Get of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Take of salted butter.
Steps to make Banana crumb muffins:
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana crumb muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!