Mango Tiramisiu. Cut oranges crosswise in half; squeeze juice from oranges into a shallow bowl. Stir in rum, orange liqueur and vanilla. Top with half of the mascarpone mixture and half of the mango slices.
Mango tiramisu is a fruity version of the classic Italian dessert. Layers of ladyfingers, mascarpone mixture and mango sauce are finished off with cocoa and some fresh mango slices. This eggless mango tiramisu is an easy no-bake dessert, perfect for family get-togethers. You can have Mango Tiramisiu using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Tiramisiu
- You need of good-quality mascarpone cheese.
- You need of thickened cream.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of pure icing sugar, sifted.
- It’s of vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped.
- It’s of mangoes, flesh sliced 1cm thick.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 oranges.
- Prepare of Grand Marnier.
- Prepare of savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits).
Just increase the amounts and use any cake tin/Pyrex dish you have on hand! I would say a tropical twist to the classical tiramisu. Furthermore, this is "Kids friendly dessert"!! This is an eggless, alcohol free dessert.
Mango Tiramisiu step by step
- Place the thickened cream, mascarpone, egg yolks, icing sugar and vanilla seeds in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whisk on high speed until stiff and well combined. Chill until needed..
- 3. Combine the orange juice and Grand Marnier in a separate bowl. Dip half the sponge fingers into the juice mixture and layer in the base of the prepared pan. Spread with one-third of the mascarpone mixture, and top with one-third of the mango slices.
- Repeat the process, then top with the remaining mascarpone mixture, reserving the remaining mango slices to serve. Cover the cake and chill for 2 hours or until firm..
Quickly dip each side of the ladyfingers into the mango nectar mixture. Repeat ladyfinger and cream layers, then sprinkle with chocolate. Mango Tiramisu Recipe is made when the homemade ladyfingers soaked with fresh mango syrup are filled with a delicious mango mascarpone cream filling and topped with fresh mango pulp. Mangomisu is a tiramisu with total Mango overload! Serve Mango Tiramisu Recipe for a dessert during an Italian Dinner party or during tea party.