" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ". Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; fold in apples. Beat in eggs and yogurt until blended. Cute spice-apple cupcakes with dreamy caramel frosting even have sticks to make them look like candy apples.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a spiced apple cupcake topped with caramel buttercream. You can cook " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES "
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple mush : Recipe to follow.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Carmel Recipe to Follow.
They melt in your mouth and are such a delicious apple dessert idea! This recipe uses my Easy Salted Caramel Sauce as an ingredient. These caramel apple cupcakes are the perfect fall dessert. Bite into one and you'll be rewarded with a rich caramel apple filling. >>You might also like these Pink Champagne Cupcakes.
" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " step by step
- For the Apple Mush: Rinse and core 2 Apples. Place them in an ovenproof dish with 1/4" of water & bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel & smash the apples with a potato masher. Measure 1 cup . Set aside..
- In medium bowl. Combine flour , sugar, spices, B. Soda, salt. Mix together. ( I used Apple pie Spice).Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a mixer with paddle attachment. Whisk slightly to break yolks. Add oil , apple juice, vanilla, apple mush. Mix on low to combine. Pour the dry ingredients in 3 batches. With mixer on low to combine. But do not over mix. Scoop into your cupcake liners. Filling 3/4 full to create a nice dome. Bake 20 minutes. Rotating after 15 minutes. The cupcakes are done when lightly Brown. And a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool..
- Start Carmel Sause : 1/2 cup unsalted butter. – 1 cup packed Brown sugar. – 1/2 cup light corn syrup – 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk – 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 tsp. Vanilla – 1/2 tsp. Salt..
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a non – stick pan. Once the butter has melted. Stir in br. Sugar until completely coated in butter. Continuously stirring add the condensed milk. Stir to combine and slowly pour in heavy cream. Boil carmel. Stirring till it reaches 248º on a candy thermometer. It us very important to use one..
- Remove from heat and gently stir in vanilla and salt. Transfer to a metal bowl & continue to stir until carmel starts to firm. About 2 minutes..
- Using a knife. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Use your freezer to help carmel set & prevent dripping. Top each with a popsicle stick for that final " Carmel Apple Look " & enjoy.I used a # 20 scoop..
These cupcakes have a spice cake base with caramel apple filling and caramel frosting. Apple spice cupcakes are filled with a salted caramel apple compote, and topped with brown butter cream cheese frosting, salted caramel drizzle and rolled in roasted, salted peanuts. These salted caramel apple cupcakes are your classic caramel apple in a cupcake form. Starting with a perfectly spiced apple cake that's moist and fluffy with bits of apple in the cake, it is topped with a silky smooth swiss meringue buttercream infused with some caramel. Make the cupcakes: Whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in a medium bowl until combined.