Tiramisu Pancake. Tiramisu pancakes are for those Saturdays or Sundays when you want something a little bit more special, but still want easy and breezy. Coffee-flavored pancakes are stacked in threes, dolloped with a sweet vanilla mascarpone and then drowned in pure maple syrup, chocolate shavings and a sprinkling of cocoa powder. DIRECTIONS Warm the pancakes according to package directions.
Instructions In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt until incorporated. Whisk the buttermilk, egg, butter, and vanilla into the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Add cocoa powder and your favourite instant coffee to the pancake batter, and stack them high for a truly unforgettable Pancake Day. You can have Tiramisu Pancake using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Pancake
- It’s of Tiramisu Pancake.
- It’s 80 g of Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs).
- It’s 20 g of Sugar (A).
- Prepare 40 g of Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs).
- Prepare 20 g of Sugar (B).
- It’s 100 g of Mascarpone.
- You need 20 g of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 30 g of Cream.
- It’s 50 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Mascarpone.
- It’s 100 g of Cream.
- Prepare 30 g of Sugar.
- Prepare of Kahlua Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 10 g of Kahlua liquor.
- You need 50 g of Chocolate Sauce.
Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the skillet and cover with a lid. Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side. Pour ¼ cup batter onto the skillet.
Tiramisu Pancake step by step
- Tiramisu Pancake.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use..
- Add the egg yolk, sugar (B), mascarpone, vegetable oil and cream to a medium bowl and whisk well..
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk well..
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar (A) gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 1 min (to equalize the size of bubbles)..
- Add half of the egg white mixture (meringue) to the wet mixture and mix until half-mixed..
- Add the rest of the meringue and mix well..
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the skillet and cover with a lid. Cook for 3 min or until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake..
- Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side..
- Whipped Mascarpone Cream.
- Add the mascarpone, cream and sugar and whip with a hand mixer until the mixture is fluffy and stiff..
- Kahlua Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare chocolate sauce..
- Pour the Kahlua liquor into the chocolate sauce and mix well..
- Decorate as you like..
When bubbles appear in the center of the pancake, flip it. purelytwins – […] ago I came across a great recipe from Steamy Kitchen: Tiramisu Pancakes. Beautiful and chocolatey, this pancake is perfect for those who love a little (or a lot) of chocolate in their life. The original pancake is covered in cream while topped with cocoa powder and fruits, while being finished in a celebratory chocolate sauce. Renaissance Hotels: The pancakes are a local delicacy, but the toppings – which range from ripe berries and marscapone cheese to tiramisu and chocolate – are what set them apart.