Japanese style french toast.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese style french toast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese style french toast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Japanese style french toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have japanese style french toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese style french toast:
- Get of thickly sliced bread (soft fluffy bread recommended).
- Make ready of eggs.
- Prepare of fresh milk.
- Get of sugar.
- Make ready of mirin.
- Get of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese style french toast:
- Trim away the crust of your bread and cut each slice into two rectangular pieces..
- Make the egg mixture by combining eggs, milk, sugar, mirin and soy sauce. You may choose to strain the mixture, I did not do that..
- Soak bread pieces into the egg mixture for 30 minutes then flip over carefully to soak the other side for 30 minutes. The bread is very soft..
- Heat a lightly oiled pan on low heat. Cook the bread on one side for 8 minutes, covered. Then carefully flip over and cook the other side for 5-8 minutes, covered..
- French toast should be golden brown and fluffy. Enjoy with butter and maple syrup..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food japanese style french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!