Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kheeranand: a marwari dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kheeranand: a marwari dessert using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert:
- Get 3/4 cup of rice washed and soaked for 20 mins.
- Get 500 ml of full cream milk.
- Get 100 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of saffron milk.
Instructions to make Kheeranand: A Marwari dessert:
- Take a pan, add milk and let it come to boil. Now take washed and soaked rice and add to this boiling milk..
- Cook the mixture on low flame, keep stirring in between..
- Once the mixture starts to get thickens, add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well and cook again till it’s get the thick consistency. Garnish with pistachios and one can serve it hot as well chilled as per your choice. Very easy to make and even more easy to feed the kids this nutritious dessert..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kheeranand: a marwari dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!