Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie. Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie is absolutely delicious and a snap to put together. Another plus is, it's a freezer pie, you can make it, throw it into the freeze a couple of days before you need it and pull it out. FROZEN STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE BARS — A creamy, whipped strawberry meringue filling tops a shortbread cookie crust in this cool, refreshing dessert that's perfect for summer.
Fold in whipped topping and pecans. Mash berries; add to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Garnish with strawberries and whipped topping if desired. You can have Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie
- You need of For Crust.
- You need of crushed oreo cookies.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of For Strawberry Cream Filling.
- You need of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- You need of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of sliced strawberries, divided use.
- Prepare of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- It’s of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- It’s of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need of shaved milk, dark and white chocolate.
- It’s of as needed, red and pink sprinkles.
- It’s of fresh strawberry for center garnish.
Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in Jell-o.
Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie instructions
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine cookie crums and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press crumbs firmly into prepared springform pan bottom. Freeze while preparing filling.
- Beat cream in a large bowl until it holds its shape well..
- In another bowl beat mascarpone cheese, sugar, lemon, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of the sliced strawberries and beat them in until just mixed.
- Fold in remaining sliced strawberries.
- Fold strawberry cream cheese mixture into whipped cream until combined.
- Pour into prepared crust. Top with whipped cream topping. Freeze pie while making topping.
- Make Whipped Cream Topping.
- Whip cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Add vanilla and sugar and beat until it holds its shape. Cover top of pie with whipped cream.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate and sprinkles and add one strawberry for the center. Freeze pie at least 4 hours before slicing..
- Remove sides of sprinform pan, slice and serve. For best flavor allow slices to stand at room temperature about 10 to 20 minutes.
A generous layer of light and creamy strawberry filling made with real strawberries, finished with whipped topping Directions: Add the frozen strawberries and lemon juice into a medium saucepan. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Whisk together, then pour over the frozen strawberries. In a large bowl with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add strawberries and mix until well combined.