Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Blueberry Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Instructions to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!