Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake. Guaranteed to Arrive Fresh & Delight. It gives it a fresh bright flavor in a cheesecake with marscarpone as part of the cheese which makes for a more delicate very creamy chessecake If you want raspberry-flavored cheesecake, puree fresh raspberries and mix them into the cheesecake batter before baking. This cheesecake has fresh raspberry striped throughout it.
Press in bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Leave the cake on the bottom of the springform pan. Melt the jelly in a small pan over low heat. You can cook Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake
- It’s of for crust.
- You need of butter, melted.
- You need of Pepperidge Taho, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, finey crushed.
- Prepare of for raspberry swirl cheesecake.
- It’s of fresh or thawed frozen raspberries.
- Prepare of packs cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need of salt.
- You need of finely grated lemon zest.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare of fresh raspberries,.
- It’s of whipped cream,.
In a bowl, toss the raspberries and the warm jelly gently until well mixed. Arrange the berry mixture on top of the cake. This decadent raspberry-vanilla zebra cheesecake is a showstopping, sophisticated version of one of America's favorite desserts, and it's deceivingly easy to prepare. Both the crisp, nutty crust and smooth, airy mascarpone-cream cheese filling mix up quickly before assembling and baking.
Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake instructions
- Make crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Finely chop cookies in the food processor or blender..
- Measure out 2 1/2 cups and combine with the melted butter until well moistened.
- Press in bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Freeze while making filling.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain through a finenmesh strainer, pressing hard to extract all juice into a small sauce pan. Discard seeds.
- Heat and cook until thickened and reduced to 2/3 cup, 3 to 5 minutes, stir and watch it it cooks quickly.
- Make raspberry swirl cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating each egg in, stir in sour cream until blended.
- Remove 4 cups of cheesecake to a bowl and add raspberry puree, stir to blend.
- Starting with plain cheesecake batter pour 1 cup into center of crust, don't spread it out.
- Pour 1 cup of raspberry filling directly into center of the plain filling, again let it spread without touching it.
- Repeat this alternating batters until its all used up don't smooth batter out, it will do it as it bakes.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, it should be still jiggly in the center, and puffy and moist on the edges. Cool completely at room temperature before covering and chilling 8 hours or overnight.
- Unlock the sides of the springform pan.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and whipped cream when serving.
Plus, this cake can be made several days in advance, making it a perfect party dessert. No Bake Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust are the most refreshing summer treats ever. Adorable black, white and pink striped cheesecakes with fresh raspberries and white chocolate drizzle on top! Chocolate cake // fresh raspberry filling // buttercream A wedding cake for an intimate summer wedding. The bride and groom wanted to highlight the wedding colors with fresh flowers.