Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Blueberry Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Prepare of plain yoghurt.
- Take of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- Take of egg.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Steps to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!