Baked Pear & Walnut Dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked pear & walnut dessert. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Pear & Walnut Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Pear & Walnut Dessert is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked pear & walnut dessert using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pear & Walnut Dessert:
- Prepare 3 of riped pears cut into halves.
- Take 4 tsp of crushed walnuts.
- Make ready 2 tsp of honey.
- Take As required of Yoghurt /whipped cream/ice cream (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Pear & Walnut Dessert:
- Wash and cut the each riped pears into two halves. Scoop out the seeds and make hollow space in center with the help of measuring spoon..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon honey over each one..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170C for 35 minutes or till tender. Remove, let it cool and enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream or with yoghurt..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked pear & walnut dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!