The Lazy Pasta Carbonara. In a saucepan add water and a good pinch of salt. Then cook the pasta as instructed on the pack. Then add the mascarpone cheese, black pepper,salt and mix well.
Perfect pasta dishes don't always have to be hard to prepare. According to Lazy Pasta there is "an easy pasta recipe for every human on the planet". Slice the bacon into small cubes. You can cook The Lazy Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Lazy Pasta Carbonara
- You need 250 grams of chopped smoked bacon.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 150 grams of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 container of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 350 grams of pasta, (your choice) I used spaghetti.
- It’s 125 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 75 grams of sliced chorizo.
On the side, cook the pasta according to the packaging's instructions. Remove and place on a clean plate. Into the same skillet add in the chopped onions. Into the skillet add back in the chicken and pancetta.
The Lazy Pasta Carbonara step by step
- In a saucepan add water and a good pinch of salt. Then cook the pasta as instructed on the pack..
- Heat the oil. Add the bacon and cook for 8-12 minutes..
- Add the onion and chorizo and cook for a further 3-5 minutes..
- Add the peas, cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Then add the mascarpone cheese, black pepper,salt and mix well..
- Drain the pasta well, add back to the saucepan then add the mixture and mix well..
- Add the parmesan cheese and mix well. Enjoy.
Toss slightly to mix together and then add in the cooked pasta. Spaghetti Carbonara Here is a recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara. This originated as a Weight Watchers recipe, but I've adapted it loads and made it lower in points and in my humble opinion tastier. Prepare filling: In a medium skillet, cook the pancetta. Stir in parsley and salt and pepper.