The Lazy Pasta Carbonara. In a saucepan add water and a good pinch of salt. Then cook the pasta as instructed on the pack. Then add the mascarpone cheese, black pepper,salt and mix well.
Perfect pasta dishes don't always have to be hard to prepare. According to Lazy Pasta there is "an easy pasta recipe for every human on the planet". Remove and place on a clean plate. You can have The Lazy Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Lazy Pasta Carbonara
- You need of chopped smoked bacon.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of frozen peas.
- It’s of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s of pasta, (your choice) I used spaghetti.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of sliced chorizo.
Into the same skillet add in the chopped onions. Into the skillet add back in the chicken and pancetta. Toss slightly to mix together and then add in the cooked pasta. Slice the bacon into small cubes.
The Lazy Pasta Carbonara instructions
- In a saucepan add water and a good pinch of salt. Then cook the pasta as instructed on the pack..
- Heat the oil. Add the bacon and cook for 8-12 minutes..
- Add the onion and chorizo and cook for a further 3-5 minutes..
- Add the peas, cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Then add the mascarpone cheese, black pepper,salt and mix well..
- Drain the pasta well, add back to the saucepan then add the mixture and mix well..
- Add the parmesan cheese and mix well. Enjoy.
On the side, cook the pasta according to the packaging's instructions. Spaghetti Carbonara Here is a recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara. This originated as a Weight Watchers recipe, but I've adapted it loads and made it lower in points and in my humble opinion tastier. New videos every Wednesday and Saturday (sometimes more) so don't forget to click the subscribe button so you don't miss any in the future. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan; set aside.