Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes. How to Cook Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes. Add the coffee grounds, coconut sugar, coconut flour, a dash of salt, the almond flour, coconut flakes, cornstarch, and baking powder to a bowl. Keep adding the coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
Sugar and milk can be adjusted to taste. Once cupcakes have cooled completely, frost with pineapple coconut butter cream icing. In a bowl, cream margarine and sugar. You can cook Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
- You need of Cupcakes.
- You need 110 grams of sugar.
- It’s 110 grams of margarine.
- You need 110 grams of Self Rasing Flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 200 grams of Icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee.
- Prepare 4 tsp of water.
Creamy coconut icing atop a warm cupcake give this coffee its perfect flavor. If you close your eyes, you can picture a row of coconut cupcakes, in a tray, cooling on top of the stove. The smell fills up the kitchen, and then temptation kicks in: You sneak a bite! In a mixing bowl, cream together the margarine and caster sugar.
Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- In a bowl, cream margarine and sugar..
- Add the vanilla and eggs, stir being careful not to curdle the marg..
- Fold in the flour. This is your cake mixture..
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stirring until disolved. Stir this into the cake mixture making a coffee cake mixture. Add milk here if mixture is too thick..
- Divide between either 12 cupcake case or 6 muffin cases. Sprinkle the coconut ontop of the mixture in the cases- DO NOT MIX- this is soo the coconut is toasted in the oven, adding to the flavour..
- Bake for 15 minutes (cupcakes, muffins will take longer) Remove from oven and completely cool before placing icing ontop.
- TO MAKE THE TOPPING- in a bowl add the butter, and cream into the icing sugar. You are not making butter cream! Not all the icing sugar will blend.
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stir untill disolved. Add to the icing sugar and butter. Keep stirring until the icing is of a proffered thickness – the thicker it is the quicker it will set- this is what the butter is for, it allows you to have a basic icing with some structure..
- Ice your cupcakes..
Add the beaten eggs a little at a time, stirring carefully. Fold in the self-raising flour until mixed well. Mix until smooth, then fold in the shredded coconut. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Spread a generous amount of Coffee Buttercream Frosting on cooled cupcakes.