FS Mascarpone Peanut Butter Choc Pancake.
You can have FS Mascarpone Peanut Butter Choc Pancake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of FS Mascarpone Peanut Butter Choc Pancake
- It’s of Pancake mix.
- You need of self-raising flour.
- You need of Buttermilk.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of Chunky peanut butter.
- You need of Hershey's Choc topping.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
FS Mascarpone Peanut Butter Choc Pancake instructions
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar and mix altogether..
- Stir in buttermilk into flour and mix until smooth. If you don't have buttermilk handy, you can use milk added with natural vinegar left (aside for half an hour. Portion is 1 tbsp of vinegar to a cup of milk).
- Add in the oil and again mix everything again. You can just handmix all the ingredient..
- Pour on a frying pan on slow-medium heat (I use a ladle.lol) to form nice round shapes of the pancakes and turn on each side till both sides are golden brown..
- As for the topping, handmix again refrigerated mascarpone cheese and peanut butter until smooth and creamy before spooning it out on the pancakes..
- Drizzle chocolate toppings and honey syrup on top of the pancake and it's now ready to be serve~.