Nutella Oreo Cheesecake. Simple, easy, no-bake Nutella® cheesecake with Oreos®. Start with thin slices with with this bad boy, and share with others. This gorgeous no bake cheesecake boasts a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy Nutella cheesecake filling, all topped with roasted hazelnuts.
The recipe was first published on Gastro.hr (Croatian language). Crust of the cake is made with crushed Oreo cookies and hazelnuts. It is filled with Nutella cheesecake layer and topped with white cheesecake filling. You can have Nutella Oreo Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella Oreo Cheesecake
- It’s of of butter.
- Prepare of boxes of Oreos (16 x 4.5 72 Oreos).
- It’s of big jar of nutella or 1 & ¾ standard jars of nutella.
- You need of of mascarpone (250 grams x 2).
- It’s of of cream cheese – I use president fraixdoux.
- It’s of whipping cream.
Blitz two packets of Oreos in a food processor until a fine crumb consistency has been reached. Melt the butter, either on the hob or in the microwave and mix together with the oreos to make the cheesecake base. Spread the base into the cheesecake tin, pressing it down tightly using the back of the spoon. Nutella Cheesecake This decadent Nutella cheesecake is rich, creamy and filled with Nutella.
Nutella Oreo Cheesecake step by step
- Crust Base Layer: – Grind the oreos in a food processor and place in a large bowl – Put aside 3-4 tablespoons for sprinkling and decorating on the top – Melt the butter – Slowly add melted butter to oreos and mix until all cookie crumbles are covered with butter – Place the crust mix in the serving dishes and gently press down the crumbs until they are an even layer – Refrigerate the crust while preparing the filling.
- Filling: – Place the mascarpone & cream cheese in a bowl of an electric mixer – Mix on medium speed until soft occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl – Add the nutella and mix again until ingredients are well blended together – Prepare small amount of whipping cream – Fold in whipping cream by hand with a spoon 1-2 spoons at a time – Pour the cheese mixture over the crust and even it out – Using a sieve, sift the oreo crumbs that you set aside to sprinkle & decorate the top of the cake – Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve.
- N.B. The above ingredients make for 2 standard round dishes. If you want to make only one just cut the Recipe by half..
With an Oreo cookie crust and Nutella ganache on top – it's a truly stunning dessert to impress your guests and satisfy your chocolate cravings! Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Crust Nutella and cream cheese blend perfectly together yielding an indulgent cheesecake that isn't overly sweet. This recipe is baked at a lower temperature so it remains silky and smooth. It practically glides across the tongue leaving you wanting more. Be sure to mix things on low speed so that you don't add too much air into the batter.