Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes. Directions In a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar. Banana Versus Pineapple – Side-by-Side Nutritional Comparison of Banana and Pineapple. main content. A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss efforts.
Pineapple banana bread is a fun new twist off of the regular old banana bread! Seriously, you won't look at another recipe the same after you have tried this! Every bite of pineapple mixed with the deliciously moist banana bread will have you craving more and more. You can cook Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes
- It’s of The vanilla base cake.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter, softened.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Crisco shortening.
- Prepare of The mix-ins.
- It’s 24 oz of can pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 packages of coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Stir in the oil, pineapple, vanilla, eggs, and banana. Mix by hand until well blended. DIRECTIONS Peel and mash the bananas, then add the pineapple to the bananas.
Banana, Pineapple, & Coconut Cupcakes step by step
- Chop the pineapple chunks into four smaller pieces per chunk. Chop the bananas into small pieces about the same size. Combine by folding in the fruits and two handfuls of coconut flakes with the vanilla cake batter. Add or leave out the mix-ins as desired..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all the vanilla base cake mix ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Drop into cupcake tins, filling to just under the rim. Bake for 20 minutes (right when they turn golden brown) and then decorate with vanilla frosting and coconut flakes!.
Add the sugar to the fruit mixture and pour it into a large enameled pot. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Pineapple is a fruit that mixes really well with banana, and the combination of both enhances its taste. When I drink this banana pineapple smoothie, it's like I'm on the beach with a piña colada. Besides, this smoothie is perfect all year round!