Salmon & Mascarpone Dip. Salmon / ˈ s æ m ə n / is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae. Other fish in the same family include trout, char, grayling, and whitefish. Salmon are native to tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus Salmo) and Pacific Ocean (genus Oncorhynchus).
Every once in a while I like to use fresh salmon. Salmon is one of those products, like chicken, that's very easy to get into a rut with. People generally find a few recipes that work for them, and just stay with those, but this fairly simple preparation should be easy to add to anyone's rotation. You can cook Salmon & Mascarpone Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon & Mascarpone Dip
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of Crackers (low-salt or unsalted).
- It’s of (A) Onion (thinly sliced, soaked in water, then minced).
- You need of (A) Lemon juice.
- You need of (A) Krazy Salt.
It takes to all types of cooking methods — grilling, pan-frying, roasting, poaching. It's equally delicious dressed in flavorful sauces or unadorned, simply prepared on the grill or in the pan with a little olive oil and salt. Topped off with colorful red pepper flakes and fresh cilantro, this bright. Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular.
Salmon & Mascarpone Dip instructions
- Cut the salmon up into strips as in the photo. Thinly slice the onion, soak it in water, and mince it. Wring out the moisture thoroughly with a paper towel..
- Mix the salmon with the (A) ingredients evenly. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. Then evenly mix in the mascarpone cheese..
- Thickly spread the dip over crackers and it's done. I recommend eating it with some dry white wine or sparkling wine..
- Please try serving these with wine when holding parties or entertaining guests They'll be a huge hit!.
Here are some great-tasting, all-star baked salmon recipes to enjoy any time. Salmon Fillets with Spinach for Two. Frozen spinach and garden vegetable cream cheese combine with salmon fillets! Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy. Try these delicious recipes any night of the week for a no-stress dinner.