Summer Vegetable Medley.
You can cook Summer Vegetable Medley using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Vegetable Medley
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of Mexican ("grey") Squash, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, cut into 1/2" medallions.
- It’s 1/4 of of each: red, orange, yellow & green bell peppers, cut into.
- Prepare 1 of onion, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 package of white mushrooms, cut in half, quartered if xlg.
- You need 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of single serving size can V8 juice.
- Prepare of Eat Well Za' atar seasoning blend.
- Prepare leaves of fresh basil.
Summer Vegetable Medley instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of 13×9 glass dish. Slice squash and distribute evenly in a single layer in dish..
- Slice 1/4 of each bell pepper into strips about 1/4"wide and 3" long. Distribute evenly in between squash, overlapping as needed..
- Slice onion into 1/4" or smaller strips. Distribute evenly in pan, on top of the first layer of vegetables..
- Rinse, pat dry and cut mushrooms. Distribute evenly..
- Distribute evenly the olives and kidney beans. Pour V8 over all. Sprinkle with Za'atar. Tear basil into pieces and distribute evenly..
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, checking squash for doneness. They should have a hint of firmness. This is because they will continue cooking after you take them out of the oven. Let cool a bit before serving, so you or your guests don't scald your tongue. 🙂.