4th of July cupcakes. The sweet blackberry frosting is balanced out by the tangy lemon cupcake. Classic red velvet cupcakes are topped with a rich cream cheese frosting and fresh blueberries for the perfect combination of red, white, and blue. Get the recipe at Baked by Rachel.
Lovely on the outside, life-changing on the inside. To pipe or decorate the cupcakes with frosting, hold the bag perpendicular to the cupcake and apply even pressure so that your stars are a consistent size. White chocolate-dipped pretzels line the outside of moist vanilla cake. You can cook 4th of July cupcakes using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4th of July cupcakes
- Prepare 1 of box white cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of food colorings.
Get the recipe at Sprinkle Some Fun. The colors will fade over time, so be sure to tightly wrap them and keep them out of sunlight. Wait to frost them until the day you plan to serve them. Made with a moist red, white and blue cake base and sweet, creamy icing.
4th of July cupcakes instructions
- Make cake mix according to box directions, but leave out a little water so your batter is thicker than usual..
- Divide batter into three bowls. Color one red and one blue..
- In cupcake tin, put one tablespoon red batter, then white, then blue on top. Bake 350 for 18 minutes. Frost and decorate..
Allow the cupcakes to cool completely, then use a straw to poke holes in each cupcake. During summer parties and BBQs it's easiest to serve things that don't need cutting or slicing. Cupcakes are the perfect option for that! Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.