Tiramisu Bowl. Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then top with half of the grated chocolate. Repeat all layers starting with the wafers and coffee. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and dry pudding mixes. Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then top with half of grated chocolate. You can cook Tiramisu Bowl using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Bowl
- You need of 8 oz Philly cream cheese, softened.
- You need of cold milk.
- You need of 3.4 oz each Jell-O vanilla instant pudding (make sure it's not the cook & serve!).
- You need of 8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed.
- Prepare of Milano Slices salted pretzel cookies/Nilla wafers/Ladyfingers.
- Prepare of angel food cake, cut in small cubes.
- Prepare of Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate squares, grated.
- Prepare of raspberries or strawberries (or fresh fruit of your choice).
Repeat all layers starting with the wafers and coffee. Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in the Jell-O package and then slowly add in the remaining milk, mixing well.
Tiramisu Bowl step by step
- Beat cream cheese until creamy. Beat in milk and dry pudding mixes..
- Stir in Cool Whip. Most recipes call for a whole 8 oz tub but I find that way too sweet, so I only use half a tub. Use whichever amount you'd like!.
- Line a quart bowl with the preferred cookies of your choice, I use the salted pretzel cookies from Milano. You might find it easier to add a bit of the cream mixture on the bottom of the bowl so that your cookies are able to stand..
- Add on slices of angel food cake. Add cream mixture a top. Sprinkle grated chocolate..
- Continue to repeat layers. Takes about 3 layers to finish off cream mixture..
- Top with remaining grated chocolate and add fruit on top..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours..
- (You can add 1/2 cup brewed coffee between layers if you'd like or substitute with chocolate milk.).
Fold in two cups of whipping topping. Tiramisu Bowl With its rich coffee and chocolate flavor, the Tiramisu is the ultimate romantic dessert. You can picture sharing it with someone special. Now, you don't have to go out to have that decadent flavor in your mouth. Gather up the classic ingredients—coffee, cookies and fresh raspberries—and serve this tiramisu your way: as parfaits, in a trifle or in squares.