Pancake Mix Black Tea Scones. Put the pancake mix and black tea leaves in a bowl and mix together. Add softened butter and mix with a cutting motion. Use your hands at the end to gather the dough into a lump.
Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter. Add matcha into pancake mix and stir. You can cook Pancake Mix Black Tea Scones using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Black Tea Scones
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 grams of Black tea leaves.
Finally, use your hands to knead, bundle the dough, and place it on a baking sheet. Add toppings and flip when bubbles form and pancake browns on bottom. Scones are a great snack, they go well with tea or just eaten on their own and there are many different kinds you can make. This is a recipe that uses the pancake mix mentioned in an earlier post but can probably be made with any kind of pancake mix that requires eggs and milk (not the add water only kind) but have never tested this recipe with any other kind of mix.
Pancake Mix Black Tea Scones instructions
- Put the pancake mix and black tea leaves in a bowl and mix together..
- Add softened butter and mix with a cutting motion..
- Add milk and mix. Use your hands at the end to gather the dough into a lump..
- Spread it out to 2-3 cm thick on a baking sheet-covered baking pan..
- Use a knife to cut into 8 wedges..
- Bake in the oven at 170℃ for 25 minutes. (The baking time will vary by oven, so adjust accordingly.).
- And it's done..
Put flour and sugar in a large bowl. Snip tops off tea bags and empty tea leaves into bowl. Simply stir together flour, sugar, salt, leavening, vanilla, and enough cream to make a cohesive dough. Pat into circles, cut into wedges, chill, bake — and enjoy ultra-tender, warm "cream tea" scones, perfect with butter and fresh preserves. Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg.