Lasagne with Lentils. Prepare Tasty Lasagna Dishes with Great Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Meanwhile, cook lasagne noodles according to the package directions. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
Cook until golden brown to releases all the flavours from the vegetables, resulting in a rich flavour base. ADD BELL PEPPER and continue to saute, the bell pepper adds further flavour and sweetness. ADD LENTILS, PASSATA, TOMATO PASTE, BAY LEAF and STOCK and stir to combine. You can cook Lasagne with Lentils using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagne with Lentils
- It’s of Lentils.
- Prepare of Mascarpone.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of ★Double cream (as substitution for the sour cream and mascarpone above).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Celery.
- It’s of Consomme powder.
- Prepare of Mixed Italian herbs.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Water.
- You need of sheets Lasagne noodles.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of and 1/2 teaspoons Herbal or rock salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Oil (to grease the casserole dish).
- It’s of Salt (for cooking the lasagne pasta).
- Prepare of Oil (for cooking the lasagne pasta).
Cover with a single layer of lasagne, snapping the sheets to fit. Throw it together on a weeknight with some ready-made soup, pesto and canned lentils! Just layer it up and bake. This vegetarian lentil lasagne contains a handful of ingredients so preparation is quick and uncomplicated.
Lasagne with Lentils instructions
- Cook the lentils in 400 ml boiling water. After 8 minutes drain off the boiling water..
- To make the tomato sauce, fry the chopped onion, carrot, and celery with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the consomme powder and tinned tomato, along with water from swishing clean the tin, and cook for 20-30 minutes. Season to taste with balsamic vinegar and herbs. Add salt and pepper if necessary..
- To boil the lasagna, add 1 tablespoon each of salt and olive oil to the boiling water. Add about 3 sheets of lasagna at a time and boil. The olive oil prevents the pasta from sticking to each other..
- Grease the gratin dish with oil. Layer it first with lasagne, then the cooked lentils, and sprinkle with herb salt and pepper. Place 2 teaspoons each of mascarpone and sour cream on top..
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese and pour the tomato sauce over the top. Repeat with two more layers (adjust to the height of your dish)..
- Pour in 3 tablespoons of milk slowly from the edges and cover the dish with aluminum foil. Put the dish in a oven preheated to 200℃..
- After 15 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and bake for 4 more minutes. Open the oven door and let it stand for 5-10 minutes. This helps set the cheese to make it easier to eat..
- Instead of mascarpone and sour cream, I used 125 ml double cream. I also used a mixture of pecorino cheese and Parmesan cheese..
- You could also mix the tomato sauce and cooked lentils beforehand, which is also tasty..
- For a related recipe, see: 'Mascarpone and Vegetable Lasagna'. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146726-mascarpone-and-vegetable-lasagna.
The bulk of the filling consists of lentils, carrot, zucchini and kale. I used onion, garlic and celery as the base for this lasagne and a combination of canned tomatoes, tomato puree and water to create a rich sauce.. Lentil Ragu Lasagne A comforting and easy lasagne made with a mushroom, lentil ragu, fresh pasta and a fontina bechamel sauce. This flavour packed lasange will satisfy both vegetarian and meat lovers! While eggplant is baking, add marinara sauce and water to a large saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat.