Mango sagu dana dessert.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mango sagu dana dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango sagu dana dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mango sagu dana dessert is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango sagu dana dessert using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango sagu dana dessert:
- Take 1 cup of Sagu dana.
- Take of Water 1 cup or as required.
- Make ready of Sugar 1 tbp.
- Make ready of Food colour red and green 1 drop each.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Olpers milk.
- Take of Mango custard 1 tbp.
- Prepare of Sugar 2 tbp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coloured Vermicelli.
- Take of Jelly.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mango chunks.
Instructions to make Mango sagu dana dessert:
- Make sagu dana by adding sugar and water..
- Strain sagu dana and add food colours. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan add coconut milk, olpers milk, sugar and mango custard. Cook and keep aside.
- Boil coloured vermicelli and keep aside..
- Make jelly as per packet instructions..
- Now add sagu dana, mango chunks and vermicelli in coconut milk..
- Garnish with jelly, nuts and mango..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango sagu dana dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!