Spaghetti with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce. Italians don't like their pasta dishes being too complicated. This spaghetti with tomato and mascarpone sauce is a perfect example – simple yet super delicious and really easy to make. I made it with gluten-free spaghetti but you can use any kind of pasta really.
Cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the box. Drain (and rinse, if directed) and place the spaghetti back in the empty, large pot. In a medium-sized saucepan, add the tomato sauce and the balsamic vinegar and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally when you notice the sauce bubbling on the sides. You can cook Spaghetti with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s of Store-bought tomato sauce (home-made is also OK).
- You need of Mascarpone/Hand-made mascarpone.
- It’s of Minced olives.
- Prepare of Pickled Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Boiled water, for boiling spaghetti.
- It’s of Salt, for boiling the spaghetti.
Instructions In a large pot, heat some olive oil and gently saute your onions until soft. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and balsamic vinegar. Spaghetti with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce guide. In a pan add the minced preserved olives from together with chilis and the garlic.
Spaghetti with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce instructions
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water has boiled, add 1 tablespoon of salt then boil the spaghetti. In a pan add the minced preserved olives from together with chilis and the garlic. Pour in the olive oil and the tomato sauce and heat. Add mascarpone and mix well..
- Once the spaghetti is boiled al dente, drain and add it to the pan, mixing well with the sauce. Cook for about a minute, then transfer to a plate and enjoy..
- I recommend homemade mascarpone, found in. You can make it a bit lighter than the store-bought version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144769-homemade-mascarpone.
- Pumpkin salad boiled in coconut milk. Looks like a plate from a cafe!.
- Add dry-cured ham and asparagus for color and nutrients! Together with the homemade mascarpone..
Pour in the olive oil and the tomato sauce and heat. Once the spaghetti is boiled al. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until very soft, but not coloured. Stir in the tomatoes and seasoning.