Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl. The best Chocolate Chip Cupcakes recipe by Guss Cooks. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes are moist, fudgy with rich chocolate ganache frosting.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step. In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. Chocolate Ganache In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring heavy cream to a boil. You can have Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- You need 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
As it begins to boil, turn off heat and remove from burner and add in the semi sweet chocolate chips. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes are homemade chocolate cupcakes filled with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with a silky chocolate buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
These chocolate filled cupcakes are easy to make, decadent and perfect with a glass of milk! These chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate frosting are the perfect combination of vanilla & chocolate. Place in your stand mixer, add vanilla extract and using the whisk. Alton Brown's recipe for two-ingredient chocolate Ganache Frosting from Food Network is decadent yet easy and the perfect topping to cakes, cupcakes and more. For the Chocolate Ganache Frosting While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the icing by heating the coconut milk in a skillet over medium heat until it starts to simmer.