Mango sagu dana dessert.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango sagu dana dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango sagu dana dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mango sagu dana dessert is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mango sagu dana dessert using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango sagu dana dessert:
- Make ready of Sagu dana.
- Make ready of Water 1 cup or as required.
- Take of Sugar 1 tbp.
- Make ready of Food colour red and green 1 drop each.
- Get of Coconut milk.
- Take of Olpers milk.
- Take of Mango custard 1 tbp.
- Prepare of Sugar 2 tbp.
- Take of Coloured Vermicelli.
- Get of Jelly.
- Make ready of Mango chunks.
Steps to make Mango sagu dana dessert:
- Make sagu dana by adding sugar and water..
- Strain sagu dana and add food colours. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan add coconut milk, olpers milk, sugar and mango custard. Cook and keep aside.
- Boil coloured vermicelli and keep aside..
- Make jelly as per packet instructions..
- Now add sagu dana, mango chunks and vermicelli in coconut milk..
- Garnish with jelly, nuts and mango..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mango sagu dana dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!