Cherry Cola Float Cupcake. Chocolate cupcakes made with Coca-Cola, filled with cherries, topped with a Coca-Cola glaze, whipped cream frosting and cherry on top! Nothing says fun quite like turning one of your favorite drinks into cupcakes. These Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes are so moist and delicious.
I really, really liked the actual cake part of the cupcakes. Then again, I am a self proclaimed Coke-A-Holic! Fill the Cupcakes: Once cooled, use a paring knife to cut out a cone shape in the middle of each cupcake. You can cook Cherry Cola Float Cupcake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cola Float Cupcake
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or amount called for in mix).
- Prepare 1 box of Devil Food Cake Mix.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 8 of Cans of Coke-A-Cola (7.5oz).
- It’s 1 box of Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Jar Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 1 of White frosting (Store Bought or Home Made).
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkles.
- You need 1 of Hand Can Opener.
- It’s 1 of Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 large of Bowl.
- You need 1 of Wisk.
- Prepare 1 of Cookie Sheet.
Cherry Coke float cupcakes are a dessert that will float your boat! Mix cake mix and cherry-flavored cola together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Line two cupcake pans with paper liners. In the large bowl, stir together sugar, flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Cherry Cola Float Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix the Cake, Oil, Eggs, and Pudding in a bowl..
- Slowly add 2 Cans of Coke into the Mix Gradually and stir..
- Empty remaining cans and remove tops with can opener..
- Spray the inside of your cans with oil and fill half way with cupcake mix..
- Put cans on the cookie sheet and place them into the oven..
- Bake 18-20 Minutes or until you can place a toothpick in and it comes out clean..
- While baking put white frosting into a bowl..
- Mix in 2 tsp. Of cherry juice and mix..
- Once cupcakes are cooled frost with Cherry Frosting..
- Finish topping by adding sprinkles, a straw and Cherry on top..
- Serve with a spoon..
In a saucepan, bring cola, oil, butter, Cand cocoa to a boil. Once it comes to a boil, cook for one minute. These Cherry Coke cupcakes have cherry coke in the batter, making for a super moist flavourful cupcake. You can really taste the Cherry Coke flavour in these cupcakes. Scoop ice cream evenly into glasses.