Banana Pecan Granola. Our Delicious Bear Naked® Banana Nut Granola Is Made By Bears & Non-GMO Project Verified™. Try Bear Naked® Banana Nut Granola Today! Try Drive-Up, Pick-Up, ReStock, or Same Day Delivery w/ Shipt.
It tastes so good, you'll want to wake up a little early and savour every mouthful. Delightfully-crunchy homemade granola with the delicious combination of bananas and pecans—You'll never buy store-bought granola again! I start every weekday morning the same way: with a bowl of granola. You can have Banana Pecan Granola using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pecan Granola
- You need of rolled oats.
- Prepare of crushed pecans.
- It’s of crushed almonds.
- You need of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of flaxseed.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need of banana, mashed.
- You need of honey (optional for sweetness).
- Prepare of Get creative!**.
- Prepare of Instead of banana, try peanut butter.
- You need of Try other nuts like cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.
- Prepare of After baking try dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, or pretzels.
Because I am a cheapskate who loathes raisins, my favorites are Sunbelt Bakery Banana Nut and Trader Joe's Just the Clusters Maple Pecan. But as I munched one morning, I got to thinking. One of my all time FAVORITES because of its versatility and health benefits. Add dried fruit and stir until well and evenly mixed.
Banana Pecan Granola step by step
- In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated..
- Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly..
- Set the oven to 350° F and let bake for 10 to 15 minutes (I would go closer to 15 if your want a crunchier granola).
- After baking, let cool for 10 minutes then store in air tight container in fridge or room temp..
Make sure the dried fruit do not stick together in big batches. Banana Pecan Granola step by step. In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated. Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly..